14 Mar Projecting!! Will the Real Terrorist Please Stand?
In Episode 12 of Islam in America, Ron Branstner and Shahram Hadian discuss the hate rhetoric recently expressed on the Minnesota State Capitol floor.
Historic language by a Democrat State Representative, (Muslim) Omar Fateh, projected terror language while invoking dissension on his fellow colleagues across the aisle.
This skill set of projecting their own crimes and name calling their opponent is masterfully and artfully creative, even their victims (Republicans) fall victim to the Stockholm Syndrome of obeying and stifling speech.
Islam defines itself as submission, relinquishing one’s liberties for the good of their god. His views mirror a political structure which Islam subscribes too. A 1400-year-old playbook of war and political maneuvering.
Is this free speech? You be the judge.
This is the 12th video in the series.
1) Is Islam Compatible with the Constitution here.
2) The Trojan Horse called Interfaith here.
3) Interfaith: Next Step to Global Governance here.
4) Legislation Seeks to Ban Criticism of Islam — Even in Your Thoughts! here.
5) Islamophobia: The Final Bastion to Halt Free Speech in America here.
6) Interfaith: Useful Idiots for Islam here.
7) Communism and Islam: The Enemy of My Enemy is My Friend here.
8) Islam: the God with No Name here.
9) Islam: Secrets of the Kaaba and Black Stone here.
10) Minnesota’s Ignorance; Failed Assimilation here.
11) Minnesota Muslims: Cultural, religious or political? here.
Find more from Shahram and the war on Christians here.
Be the first to watch Catching Fire News.